Sunday, June 21, 2009

Genetic Noah's Ark

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to officially announce my first 3D short film entitled "Genetic Noah's Ark."

Genetic Noah's Ark is a film describing how genetic material from a dying Mars was automatically placed into a preservation pod and transported to Earth where it took hold in primordial oceans and evolved into the species we know now.

The animation will be edited using completely open-source software including: Blender 3D, The GIMP, and Avid.

The animation has moved past the pre-production stage and the modeling stage and is currently in the animation process.

I'll try to upload some stills as soon as I can.

On a side note, soon I'll be uploading some of my best 3D artwork for the world to see here in my album. I just wanted to let you know in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home