Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Tech Guy -- Ressurrected

The Tech Guy started out as my first venture into my own PC Repair company. After a couple of disappointments, mainly from non-paying customers, I decided to put it on hold. Well now is the prime time to resurrect my baby. Starting next Monday, The Tech Guy is officially re-open for business. Armed with a brand-new tool set, new knowledge, and new software, I am prepared to handle any home or office worst-case scenario. A new website and new Craigslist ads will be up and functional soon.

I wanted to state that I use only open-source software, unless it is unavoidable to do otherwise. Open-source software is software whose source code is freely distributed and it is encouraged to change, modify, and distribute this code. Open-source is the future of software, and The Tech Guy is at the forefront of this revolution.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home