Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Feeling Watched?

Feeling watched walking down Joseph Campau? I know I sure do. While I do think that these new security cameras are a great safety feature in the city, I do feel kind of uneasy knowing that an officer is watching me walking home from work everyday.

I've noticed two cameras so far; one by Hamtramck Coney, and one by Jet's Pizza. Again, I do feel that these cameras are great, but I think that a couple should have been located on the south end of town. Possible one by Family Dollar and one near New Dodge Lounge.

If there are cameras located on the south end that I have missed, please correct me. Until that time, I stand by my opinion that Hamtramck needs to either move existing cameras to the south end or install additional cameras.

Have a good week!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home