Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Have You Noticed? Campau's Storefronts Seem Cleaner And Less Cluttered!

I was walking down Joseph Campau earlier this morning and I noticed that something was not right. Everything seemed brighter, cleaner, and neater. The windows of almost every storefront were washed and free of clutter such as old posters, tacky advertisements, and flyers. Is it just me? Did Hamtramck enforce some sort of ordinance about storefronts being clean? Is someone important coming to town? Perhaps Hamtramck business owners are finally banding together to protect Hamtramck's once thriving business district.

If anyone knows anything, please let this interested party know!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cleaning up for the upcoming festival?

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Sam said...

I haven't been home (Hamtramck) for nearly a year and I read your blog to stay updated about "home".

3:21 PM  
Blogger Matthew Herch said...

Wow Sam, that's an honor. I'll try to update more frequently for your sake!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home