Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Detroit 1-8-7 A Huge Success + Zombie Walk Detroit

Hey all,

Last night was the premier of Detroit 1-8-7 on ABC. I though it was a huge success. 1-8-7 kept me at the edge of my seat all hour. The cliffhanger ending caught me by surprise. There's really not much more I can say. The acting was great, the story was great, and the local landmarks kept us talking all night. Also, the reference to ketchup on a coney is legendary. Detective Fitch's comment that "I think we're that last assembly line left in Detroit", referring to the homicide unit, is so true. I give it two thumbs up.

Also on the radar, the annual World Zombie Day is coming up again. On October 10, 2010, we will be walking around downtown Detroit looking for our favorite meal, brrraaaiiinnnsss. I'll be walking as a zombie doctor, complete with syringes and scalpel. The walk is for good reason. All zombies are asked to donate either food or money to Gleaners Food Bank. Check out Zombie Walk Detroit's website at http://www.zombiewalkdetroit.com/. Maybe we should think of organizing a Hamtramck Zombie Walk for a local charity. Could be fun and productive.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home